Introduction1. Decimi Technologies Private Limited (the “Company”) respects your privacy and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal data we collect from you and we have certain obligations in respect of the same. The Company supports the local privacy laws, and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws.
3. The Policy is applicable to the Company’s website & mobile application.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified
(a) from that data; or
(b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. For example, your name, address, email address, shop or commercial establishment details, GSTIN, PAN or other personal ID proof, GPS location. Etc. Personal information is also referred to as information about you.
6. References to “us” or “we” shall refer to the Company.
Information We Collect,Use Or Disclose
1. In order for us to provide our services and for the operation of our business, which is a digital solution involving aggregator services in which the distributor and retailer of goods shall interact for placing an order for goods, we will be collecting certain personal information including individual user data, id proof, location, product preferences, etc.
2. The types of personal data collected, used, processed, disclosed and stored by us depend on the circumstances and/or the purposes for which we may need to process your personal data. Hence, subject to the aforesaid, such personal data may include-
b. Contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address);
c. Passport or identification details;
e. Product purchase preferences
3. Your interactions with our websites and mobile applications may also result in the collection, processing, and storage of the following types of information from you:
a. location data;
b. Other information you may provide to us, such as through surveys, interactions with our Social Media, or other mediums used to contact the Company.
4. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties. Certain information pertaining to registered users will be shared by the Company to Banks for credit facility, etc.
The Purposes For Which We Collect,Use And Disclose Your Personal Data
1. The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
a. If you get in touch with us (through contact forms on the site/app, we process information about you to communicate with you about your product interests or orders placed for goods. For example, you might opt for delivery of certain goods from our site/ app, we shall collect and share the contact details including name and address with our delivery partners.
b. Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website/ app or by providing instructions to this effect);
c. Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
d. Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
e. Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting
2. Your information shall be disclosed to our partners or affiliates who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
3. We will collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
a. The information collected shall be used to provide order management and delivery management solutions.
b. Also, the company shall hold the right to share personal data with the partner banks for extension of credit facility.
c. Company can also use the data to conduct analytical study and share insights with other entities.
d. Company will also track the spending habits and use the app for analytical studies
e. carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
f. administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use of the Company’s website or apps, any functionalities on the website/app or any transactions or activities carried out by you on or through the Company’s website/apps, such as but not limited to live social media feeds; g. Monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of the Company’s website or apps in order to provide you with a seamless experience.
h. contacting you or communicating with you via phone/voice call, text message and, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering your use of the Company’s website or apps or any transactions you have with us, or for the provision of our services to you. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
i. to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with conflict of interests; or dealing with and/or investigating complaints;
j. creating reports with respect to our transactions with you, and/or producing statistics and research of such transactions for internal and/or statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements for us;
k. complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us or our related corporations, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on us or our related corporations, and/or for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities, with which we or our related corporations are expected to comply;
l. storing, hosting, backing up of your personal data and facilitating, dealing with and/or administering external audit(s) or internal audit(s) of the business of the Company;
4. You hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we are permitted to disclose your personal data to such third parties (whether located within or outside India) for one or more of the above Purposes and for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or of the immediately preceding paragraph setting out the Purposes, such third parties include :
a. our associated or affiliated organisations or related corporations
b. any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as delivery corporations, Banking institutions, information technology companies and data centres;
d. We hold our employees, agents, and suppliers accountable for maintaining the trust that you place in us with your personal data. Your personal data will not be used or shared except as in accordance with applicable law relating to personal data.
Your Rights And Choices
1. The amount of personal data you are required to supply when requesting our services will be limited to that which is relevant to and reasonable for the supply of such services or for the purposes for which such personal data is being collected.
2. Where you have asked us to do the following, or have otherwise given us your consent to do the following, we may periodically use your contact information to send you updates via e-mail in order to alert you to promotional opportunities or services relevant to your interactions with us, such as availability of products that match your selected criteria. Each notification will provide instructions on how to opt out of receiving similar e-mails from the registered service or resource. At the point where we request personal data about you, our site also gives you the opportunity to decide which communications you wish to receive. The database is automatically updated with your preferences when you opt out. When your interactions with the Company have resulted in your registration for multiple services or resources it may be necessary to opt out from each service separately.
3. Additionally, you have the right to request access to, to withdraw your consent to the use and processing of, and request the correction of inaccuracies of, personal data that the Company maintains about you, or that is in the Company’s possession or under its control.
4. Where you seek access to and/or seek to correct the personal data currently in our possession or control, we will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request.
5. For a request to access personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to provide you with the relevant personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can provide you with the information requested.
6. For a request to correct personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will correct your personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to do so within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction.
Administration,Management,Protecting And Retaining Your Informationt1. We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by the Company to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to another organisation. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with.
2. We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control
3. We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
4. In the event the company goes through a business transition, such as a merger & acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Data Protection Officer—Your Questions And Comments
Links To Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. Please be aware that we, the Company constituting the website/apps, is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This policy applies only to information collected by the website.It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
If you have any questions, grievances or complaints, or comments about this Policy and/or the handling of your personal data by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: Address: Forum for Innovation Incubation Research and Entrepreneurship, The Fatorda Salesian Society, Don Bosco Fatorda, Margao, Goa, India - 403602 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org